11.15.2007

the original television christmas classics


alright-this little gem is about as "classic christmas" as you can get-thus the title! we always watched these cute (and slightly creepy at times?) cartoons growing up, as did my parents. we'd always check the tv guide to see when they'd be on and mom would record them if it was past our bedtime. last year i purchased the set for nash-costco had this dvd set for around $13. it was quite the hit, so my quess is that they'll be offering them again.

also available online HERE!

3 comments:

gina bina said...

I seriously love the Christmas Classics. And it doesn't seem to matter that they are totally out of date and the animation is elementary...they are classic! I always find myself watching them when they come on TV around Christmas. I think part of the reason I love them so much is because the modern Christmas movies these days are so incredibly lame. Why does crazy Santa become a drunk and need to be replaced? I just don't connect with the newer ones like I do with the classics.
I'm putting this on my shopping list!

Jewels said...

I totally bought that set last year! I think I got it at Target and Cache LOVES to watch it. A Christmas gem!

Anonymous said...

Liz if you or your parents are feeling generous I would love to have this for Christmas.